If you’re planning a visit to the Mediterranean this summer, you’ll probably want to apply for a tourist visa to enter Italy from the EU.

While it’s technically possible to apply from the UK or Canada, it’s a relatively slow process that can take months.

And that’s a problem if you’re coming to the country for work or for pleasure.

A visa application can be a lot easier if you’ve got the right visa documents to travel from your home country to the EU, or you can apply from within the EU and be granted entry.

The EU and the UK have very different visa requirements, but both have different visa processing times.

Here are the main reasons why applying from within Europe may be faster than applying from outside.

Benefits of applying from inside The EU is a single market, meaning EU citizens can stay in the EU for up to five years without having to apply through the UK.

In addition, EU citizens are granted a free vote in European elections, as well as the right to live and work in the country.

For more information on EU membership, read our guide on the reasons why the EU is the most important place in the world for business.

It’s also cheaper to apply via the UK than from within it.

The UK’s visa process is also faster than the EU’s, but the UK’s is more complicated.

For starters, it requires applicants to prove that they are “qualified” to enter the UK on a visa and to be able to show proof of your “right to remain” (or right to remain in the UK).

These can include proof of the person’s job, income and assets, or a statement that they have an English-language passport.

You can also provide proof of citizenship or residency in the United Kingdom, or to show you are eligible to be in the U.K. for certain purposes.

You’ll also need to prove your residency if you plan to work in Britain or have family members in the region.

For most EU citizens, this may not be possible.

But if you are a U.S. citizen, you may be able claim the right of residence if you already live in the European Union, but have a temporary residence permit in the E.U. If you are applying for a British tourist visa, the UK is the easiest country to get a UK-based tourist visa.

A UK tourist visa is valid for up for three years and you can renew it after that.

The only requirement for renewal is a proof of work and employment in the “economic zone” in the home country.

In the U and UK, the EU-based visitor visa is usually valid for four years.

For those applying from the U-K, the process is much more complicated, but you’ll need to provide proof that you’re qualified to work there.

Your application will also be reviewed by the Home Office.

If the Home Secretary approves your application, you will be required to provide an address for your visa application, which you can find on the UK government website.

For people who have a business, you need to apply separately, but there’s no need to bring the business documents with you.

For non-EU citizens who are in the business of doing business in the countries you want to visit, you can simply apply for entry on the same basis as anyone else.

For U. S. citizens applying from a country outside the U, you are required to get permission from the State Department.

If your application is approved, you must go through a series of pre-clearance procedures.

There are three types of preclearance: before you can enter, after you leave, and during your stay in another country.

The first is to give the U the name of your business and its address, and the second is to provide a security deposit and travel insurance to cover your costs.

The third is to submit proof of a UK passport and passport photo, and proof of residence.

The U.s. does not have an immigration agency that helps with all of these steps.

You have to go through all of this again every three years.

It is possible to stay in a country for a number of years and still apply for entrance to the U., but that’s usually only for a short time.

A person can stay there for five years, but it is usually only possible to do so for a limited number of visits a year.

For example, a U-S.

tourist would need to visit the U before he or she leaves the country, but if they visited the U during the period between their visit and the end of the five-year period, they could apply for their visa within five years.

If a U.-S.

resident wants to stay permanently in the same country, they will have to apply and apply again, and will need to submit a new security deposit.

Finally, if you intend to live permanently in a particular country, you have to get approval from